Our Facilities Include:
- 60′ x 125′ pavilion with a stage Photo
- 30′ x 50′ enclose-able pavilion with patio-fire pit Photo
- Open Pavilion Photo
- Restrooms with hot showers (Handicapped available)
- Over 200 campsites with water and electric hookups
- Primitive Sites
- Fire Rings throughout many campsites.
- 70+ picnic tables
- RV dump station (for a fee)
- Large grass field for sports activities
- Acres of woods with walking paths
- Spring fed creek
- Local Dump Station
- At Flying J at I-75 and SR 52/ Fee $10, Good Sams Member $7.50
- Register Chevrolet,14181 Cortez Blvd, Brooksville
Pitch a Tent?
Set up your tent in our wilderness area or beside the creek which runs down to the lake. Experience camping like in the old days, but with the convenience of hot showers and indoor bathrooms.